Oahu Wedding Planner: Designs by Hemingway

If I could get married all over again (to the same man of course!) I would choose Debbie from Designs by Hemingway to be my wedding planner on Oahu.  (If I were getting married on Maui, it would be the team at White Orchid Wedding).  I tried to get her for my wedding several years ago at the Blaisdell Bridal Expo but she was already booked well in advance!  She has a pleasant personality and such an attention to detail.  Look at these weddings that she coordinated...




My wedding was beautiful even without the help of a wedding planner (I should have had one but decided to do it on my own -- craziness) but I have a feeling it would have been more beautiful if I had Debbie helping me along! 

Comments

  1. Oahu is wonderful place to get married. For Oahu you can choose Oahu wedding packages that include what ever you want and in your budget.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from you! If you happen to start following me, please let me know so I can follow you back :)

Popular Posts