Halloween Treats 2016

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year.  Growing up I wasn't allowed to celebrate Halloween.  I attended harvest parties or candy runs.  One of the larger churches here used elaborate props with Star Wars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Disney Characters etc. as trick or treaters would walk around getting candy.  I loved it.  It's still not quite the same as going trick or treating but it's the only thing I knew. 

These days I celebrate the holiday with lots of traditional Halloween themes but I stay clear of anything that is too spooky or gory.  Here are some of my favorite Halloween treats for 2016!

Spider Web Cake

Mini Chocolate Bat Bites

Halloween Marshmallow Pops

Halloween Brownie Bites

Pet Ghost Peeps

Halloween Pretzels

Pumpkin Patch Dirt Cups

Caramel Apple Slices

Strawberry Ghosts

Jack Skellington Oreo Pops

5 Ingredient Oreo Truffles
SaveSaveSaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts